1. Eko Project
The Lagos State government appointed MCL to train about 250 English language teachers in secondary schools across the State. The teachers were exposed to: the learner centred teaching process, the different learning styles of the students in their classes, effective differentiation in the delivery of the content of the topic being taught as well as in the method of evaluation. All of these were to ensure that the students are proficient in English language.
We designed and conduct an annual 3 day residential intensive program for all stakeholders of the school environment (teachers, school administrators and proprietors, counselors). The 2011 program had over 130 people in attendance from across Nigeria.
3. Training of final year undergraduate student
Training of final year students in the Faculty of Education, Obafemi Awolowo University on Workplace Best Practices in the Education Sector
- We were part of the team that helped to set up The River Bank School, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Obafemi Awolowo University – Lekki Study Centre – Diploma in Education courses.
- Recruitment of Staff for many educational institutions.
- MCL has trained over 2,500 participants on continuous development courses in education.
- Training of teachers from various schools within and outside Lagos state, amongst which are:
- Lakeland School, Ogonnu,Warri, Delta State
- Kamsy Montessori School, Ajao Estate, Ikeja
- Abbey Junior School, Ketu
- Innercity Mission Nursery & Primary School, Lekki
- Sitrid School, Port Harcourt
- Sailors Pride School, Port Hartcourt
- Premier Internation, Abuja
- Redeemed International School, Ebutte-Metta, Lagos
- Valour School, Lekki
- Salvation International School, Ikeja
- Child of Promise School, Lekki
- Basil International School, Ilupeju
- Crescent School, Victoria Island
- Minders Montessori school, Adeniyi Jones