Application for Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2023
The GTTP (Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme) offered by Meadow Hall is a development program for young graduates who possess a strong passion for teaching, regardless of their initial academic discipline. The programme is a 3-year trainee program that aims to train talented young graduates from all academic disciplines. The program begins with an intensive 6-week boot camp that introduces trainees to best practices in teaching and learning. To further enhance their understanding, trainees will also participate in EDUCAMP, INSETs, classroom learning, on-the-job training, CPDs, mentorship programs, and gain paid employment as Teaching Assistants at Meadow Hall.
Over the past 7 years, we have successfully trained and supported 250 Teachers to improve the overall quality of teaching based on best practices and international standards. This year, we will be training 50 carefully selected young graduates between the ages of 22 to 28 and we are excited to begin the process of inspiring young graduates to join the teaching profession through the provision of ongoing support and professional development opportunities that can help teachers feel valued and invested in their career development.
- To institute professionalism in teaching by providing the required training for new entrants into
- To equip talented young entrants into the profession with the latest developments and
international best practices for effective teaching and learning
- To attract into the teaching profession dynamic individuals who will acquire workplace and
professional values to impact children and ultimately the nation
- Applicants must be within 21 and 28 years of age
- Passion for the teaching profession
- Proficient ICT Skills
- Good Communication and Social Skills
- Training by an international educational institution with best practice teaching tools, environment and methodologies.
- A platform for self-development, creativity and excellent service delivery.
- Exposure to modern educational settings and technology.
- To become a relevant icon in moulding the future generation.
Wednesday, May 31st , 2023
Kindly fill the form below to register